The Bluefin P12 are super powerful yet ultra compact surface mounted underwater lights suitable for boats up to approx 20 metres (65Ft). They provide a class-leading 6200 fixture lumens in a super compact housing. The LED unit is fully waterproof sealed in high impact optical polymer.
The compact low profile design is suitable for transom and side mounting on most boats. Simple installation with one small 13mm cable entry hole and 3 x fastening screws. Screws, waterproof fuse holder & fuse are provided and a template & detailed installation manual is included in the box. 2 year warranty.
The P12 have a bronze base and they are multi-voltage - suit both 12V & 24V
- Super powerful 6,200 fixture lumens light output. Max lamp lumens 9,000
- Surface mounting fully waterproof sealed in 3mm optical grade polymer lens
- Very simple installation with just 1 small cable entry hole and 3 x screws
- Protection - under / over voltage - reverse polarity - thermal - hydro block
- Wiring hole 13mm diameter. Cable length 1.8 metre
- 60 degree beam angle. Integral driver
- Supplied with waterproof fuse holder, fuse, S/S screws & installation manual
- Solid AB2 bronze base or aluminium base in cobalt blue only
- Suitable for both above and below waterline mounting
- Control the lights via a simple toggle switch or optional Bluefi n rocker switch
- 2 year limited warranty. All installation instructions must be adhered to.
- Multi-voltage suits both 12V & 24V systems
Note: Please View the Installation Manual for more information
See installation guide for more information.
PART NUMBER COLOUR SUITS BOATS LED LIFE EXPECTANCY 12V 24V WATTS LIGHT DEPTH LIGHT WIDTH
- RWB-6330 Diamond White Approx. 20 metre (65ft) 50,000 hours 4.6 Amps 2.35 Amps 55W Max. 18mm 110mm
- RWB-6331 Cobalt Blue Approx. 20 metre (65ft) 50,000 hours 4.6 Amps 2.35 Amps 55W Max. 18mm 110mm
- RWB-6332 Emerald Green Approx. 20 metre (65ft) 50,000 hours 4.6 Amps 2.35 Amps 55W Max. 18mm 110mm